The Best Place To Buy And Sell Your Props For Stage, Events And Films
DescriptionIt features costumes and props that are in good condition.
- Alice costume
- Red Queen costume (without crown) with red gloves
- White Knight costume with 'horse' headgear & sword
- White Queen costume (without crown) with handbag and knitting needles and several coloured balls of wool
- Humpty Dumpty Costume with nice striped waistcoat, jacket (X-large) and trousers (waist about 50 inches) , leg measurement 25 inches. - White King costume, (without crown). long white tunic, and shiny white coat to go over it
- Garden of Live Flowers costume (to fit a child)
- a fur stole
- a tartan waistcoat
- several pairs of short grey trousers worn by the children
- blue and red striped socks
- a pair of smallish yellow wellington boots
- white queen night-cap
- girl's ballet tutu
- white king night
- dress and trousers
- some pieces of white cloth
- another white pair of pyjama trousers
- cream coloured pyjama top
- Mad Hatter's Hat
- Christmas pudding
- Butterfly (that was put on the wall of the set)
- Wooden Chess pieces
- a small white unicorn in wool and cotton (to be worn round the neck)
- a similar golden lion's head in wool and cotton
- a Golden lion's mask
- Box camera
- Magnifying glass
- Walrus and Carpenter dolls
- Tweedledum cap
- Tweedledum clock
- Red Knight red shin pads
- Straw boater hat
- a white woollen rug for the Sheep scene
Delivery notesCollection preferred but can negotiate this with interested parties.
Collection location : Chiswick, London W4 5AL.
Contact notesStephen Daltry
|Price:||£399 £199 VAT Free|
If this item is sold please tell us!
Report listing as sold
Occasionally, listings can remain on our website even when sold, if the owner forgets to tell us.
If you have been in contact with the owner and know this item is sold, then please use the form below to tell us.