The Best Place To Buy And Sell Your Props For Stage, Events And Films
Description2 Ex-Army Marquees
- 18 x 72 feet (approx 5.5m x 22m)
- 18 x 36 feet (approx 5.5m x 11m)
Both marquees are modular in 9 foot length sections, so can be reconfigured to create from a 18 x 18 feet marquee, up to 18 x 90 feet (with the sections for sale here).
The roof is 13 feet high.
The walls are 5.75 feet high.
Made of canvas, in various shades of army green.
The marquee is from the 1950s/1960s, and has been well used by children's camps in Wales for many years since.
Overall in good condition for it's age, but is in need of a bit of TLC.
Included with these marquees are:
- 4 end roof sections & 8 mid roof sections (in good condition for their age - ties to hold the joining flaps down are missing, some roof window supports and ropes are missing)
- enough wall to surround both marquees (some are good for their age, some are re-manufactured replacements and others are in poor condition with the skirts detaching and one with a bad rip - if walls are required to surround both marquees fully them some replacement wall will need sourcing)
- 10 main poles & 8 ridge poles (all in very good condition for their age)
- enough wall poles (some additional wall poles may be required if you don't want to miss out some for door ways, many poles have only one spike, the odd one has loose spikes - any replacements needed are easy to source or make yourself)
- enough main pole ropes (in varying good to acceptable condition for their age)
- majority of the ropes needed for the wall poles (some additional wall guy ropes/pulley blocks/ratchet straps may be required but are easy to make or source)
NOT included are the required stakes and pegs to erect the marquee
Click on this link to see all items from this seller
Delivery notesCollection from Bradford, West Yorkshire preferred.
Delivery to some locations in the North and Midlands may be possible at additional cost.
This item is now sold